I was so happy and honoured to hear that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Heather Duff at Random Redheaded Ramblings (redheatherduff.blogspot.co.uk) Thank you so much!! Awwww!!
First of all I have to start off with the rules and they are as follows:
1: Thank the blogger who nominated you
2: Answer the 11 questions he/she asks you
3:Nominate 11 bloggers
4:Ask these 11 bloggers 11 questions
5:Let these 11 bloggers know they have been nominated
MY ANSWERS TO RANDOM REDHEADED RAMBLING’S QUESTIONS
1: WHO IS YOUR BOOK BOYFRIEND?
That would have to be Ridge Lawson from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.
2:YOU ARE ON A DESERT ISLAND AND YOU CAN ONLY TAKE 2 BOOKS WITH YOU, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
Again Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover would make the list but also Don’t Look Back by Jennifer Armentrout . These are two of my favourite reads so far this year.
3:WHAT 5 AUTHORS WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER (COULD BE DEAD OR ALIVE)?
The 5 I would choose are: Jennifer Armentrout, Tiffany King, Colleen Hoover, Jamie McGuire, Shelly Crane and Tammara Webber. I haven’t met any of them but have a feeling that this is a fun bunch!
4:KINDLE OR BOOK?
I love my Kindle don’t get me wrong but, I find there is nothing like holding a book in your hands. So I would have to say book.
5:WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK SERIES?
That would have to be The Significance Series by Shelly Crane. It was one of my first series to read and I enjoyed them all immensely.
6:FAVOURITE BOOK TO FILM/TV ADAPTION?
This is really easy for me. It is most definitely The Fault In Our Stars. Loved it!!
7:ANGELS,HOT ALIENS,VAMPIRES OR WOLVES?
For me it would have to be Angels.
8:WHEN DID YOU FIRST START BLOGGING?
I started mid April 2014 so I’m really new at all these but at the same time having a lot of fun and meeting great people from all over.
9:HAVE YOU MET ANY AUTHORS?
No I have not, but hope to in the future.
10:FAVOURITE PLACE TO READ?
I have my little corner on my sectional sofa at home where I do all my reading. Even the hubby and kids know to stay away from moms spot, lol!
11:WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU LOVE TO LIVE IN?
I thought The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks was a beautiful love story told in a wonderful time and I guess it’s what brings me to the book time and time again for another read.
Now it’s time for me nominate my eleven bloggers. Here we go!
1. Reads All The Books at readsallthebooks.blogspot.com
2. Amanda at lovebooksreviews.blogspot.com
3. Michelle Rae at hookedtobooks.com
4. Lisa at readmebookmarkmeloveme.blogspot.com
5. Shirley at shiirleyysbookshelf.blog.com
6. Amanda Coupulos at thebestbooksever.com
7. Alaiel Kreuz at librarianmouse.com
8. Bookluver Mindy at magicalurbanfantasyreads.com
9. Kats Read at katsread.blogspot.com
10. Mallory Dodge at mallorydodgeblogs.com
11. Monica Pulliam at monicapulliam.blogspot.com
Now here are my eleven questions for the above nominees!
1. What was the last book you read that made you laugh out loud?
2. Why did you decide to become a blogger?
3. What is your favourite genre to read?
4. Who is your book boyfriend?
5. What is the last book you read that you can’t seem to forget?
6. If you could choose a female character from any book to be your best friend who would it be?
7. What was your favourite book series?
8. If you spend the day with an author who would it be?
9. What book would you like to be turned into a movie/tv series?
10. What do snack on while your reading?
11. What is the one book that you always recommend to others?
Well there you go, my eleven questions! Hope you all have fun with them 🙂
I just want to thank Heather Duff at Random Redheaded Ramblings once again. This has been a lot of fun!
Happy Reading Everyone